Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Life & Times of a Hound



You want a piece of me? Huh?


December 2008 003_thumb


"I’m mad fierce, baby. I’m your worst nightmare. Try me in a dark alley at 2 a.m.

Yeah, thought so. Didn’t want your face ripped off."


Think I'm kidding? That cute face, those soulful eyes? Behind it all is the crazy dawg from hell.



The funny thing about terriers is that they're the most loving, touchy-feely, want to get in your lap types in the world. But man, get a stranger to come anywhere near any member of the family, including the plant sitting outside the front door in the last throes of life, and out comes the green-eyed Hulk, only browner and with teeth. True, his teeth would barely injure an ant, but he doesn't think so.



Yesterday, he went after the Rottweiler down the street. The Rott might need a counselor now. I'm going to suggest Dr. Phil.








No comments:

Post a Comment